Developed by Dr. David Hill, a leading expert in integrative medicine and therapeutic applications of essential oils, the AromaTouch Technique improves wellbeing by reducing physical and emotional stressors and by supporting healthy autonomic nervous system function. The doTERRA AromaTouch Technique is a relaxing and effective way to stimulate homeostasis and balance in the body. The technique combines the medicinal and aromatic benefits of essential oil application with the nurturing and therapeutic benefits of hands-on touch. Eight Certified Pure Therapeutic Grade (CPTG) essential oils are applied along energy meridians and reflexology points on the spine, back, neck, head, and feet. This promotes relaxation and stress relief, boosts the immune system, decreases pain and inflammation, and elevates mood.
The AromaTouch Technique incorporates simple hand techniques with the power of essential oils to create a nurturing whole-body wellness experience. The Technique uses specific guidelines and instructions for both dosage and application that make it a safe, gentle, and an effective way to receive the full benefits of essential oils. An AromaTouch session lasts an hour and seeks to address four systemic constants that are present in daily life and which may serve as limiting factors to optimal health: stress, immunity, the inflammatory response, and autonomic imbalance.
AromaTouch Essential Oils
Each of the 8 essential oils in the AromaTouch Technique were selected for their individual aromatic properties, as well as for their powerful aromatic properties when combined. These essential oils can be adapted to accommodate young or sensitive skin too so that anyone can benefit from AromaTouch.
For Stress Management (Emotional Calming and Grounding):
- Balance (blend): A combination of tree and root oils. The soft energy is excellent for re-connecting and grounding when your mind has been racing or ruminating. Soothing and calming to the central nervous system. Encourages one to stay in the moment to manifest their vision and dreams.
- Lavender:Calms and sooths, helps modulate mood and combat anxiety. Aids in wound healing and tissue damage. Supports individuals in releasing tension and constriction that stems from fear of expressing oneself.
For Immune System Support (Cleansing):
- Melaleuca: (Tea Tree): Cleansing and purifying. Often used for fighting infections. Known for its cleansing properties and germicidal characteristics, aids in supporting the immune system, and can provide help in creating energetic boundaries.
- On-Guard (blend): A blend of powerful and protective anti-microbial essential oils that supports and strengthens the immune system as well as one’s inner resolve.
For Healthy Inflammatory Response (Relaxation and Circulation):
- AromaTouch (blend): A proprietary massage blend, that combines the unique benefits of oils known for their relaxing and comforting effects. Designed to soothe soft tissue irritation and elevate circulation.
- Deep Blue (blend): A blend of oils that provide soothing and cooling effects. Generally used for physical pain but can help individuals who are resisting emotions that underlie their physical pain.
Balancing Mind and Body (Invigorate and Uplift):
- Wild Orange:An uplifting and invigorating essential oil that is known to help elevate mood and increase feelings of energy and motivation.
- Peppermint: The oil of a buoyant heart. Enlivens the senses and promotes a feeling of increased energy. Invigorating to body, mind, and spirit. Seals in the previous oils to assist in their healing function.
Aroma Touch is available at STANDwellness. Call 631-500-9021 to book your appointment!
By Stacy Cicola